Lawn & Turf Care Oakland, TN
Professional Lawn Care In Fayette County And Shelby County, TN
We specialize in transforming lawns into a sea of lush, thick, green grass!
Whenever you see a beautiful lawn in your neighborhood it’s usually not because the homeowner was lucky. The most beautiful lawns in your neighborhood are the result of expert level care and maintenance. Choosing the right lawn and turf care experts to maintain and care for your lawn is the difference between a lawn that looks amazing versus a lawn that is patchy, brown, and not healthy.
Why Are You Looking For A Professional Lawn Care Company?
- Your lawn areas look horrible and you’re ready to change that!
- You receive poor service from your existing lawn care provider?
- Are you unsure how to properly care for your lawn?
- You don’t have the time to care for your lawn on your own?
- You don’t know when or how to feed your lawn correctly?
- You have no idea how to properly control the weeds?
- You have a high visibility property and curb appeal is important to you?
Mid-South Turf Professionals is a lawn care company based out of Oakland, TN and serving Fayette County, Tipton County in Tennessee and Desoto County just across the state line in Mississippi. We specialize in providing regular and professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Using professional grade equipment and our knowledge of what to do and when, our lawn care crews can keep your lawn areas looking beautiful, lush, and green. Every lawn we care for is different and we can custom tailor our lawn care solutions to meet the needs of your specific property.
Regular Lawn Care Maintenance Includes
- Lawn Fertilization (scheduled)
- Lawn Weed Control (pull or spray)
- Lawn Aeration (1-2 times annually)
- Grub treatments
- Bed pre emerge
Comprehensive Lawn Care Programs
No matter the size of your property, preserving its curbside appeal can be a challenge. Don’t avoid it because you don’t have the time and know-how in proper lawn care strategies. Schedule an appointment with us, and our experts will make sure that your lawn receives the proper care and maintenance it deserves.
We often take soil samples from our clients lawns, especially in areas where the grass isn't growing very well when it should be. Through sampling we can get a better idea of what corrective measures need to be taken to ensure the growth of healthy grass.
Grubs are thick worm-like larvae that feed on the various root systems thriving in your yard. They attract moles, which will do anything to get their fill of grubs. The best way to avoid grub-induced lawn damage is to administer grub control. Two treatments is usually all it takes to get rid of the grub population thriving underneath your lawn.
Lawn Core Aeration
Lawn Aeration involves mechanically removing plugs of soil to manage soil thatch and enhance the air and water circulation of your lawn. It minimizes soil compaction which improves turf density.
How Our Lawn Care Packages Work
Your lawn care needs are going to be unique for your property. Our goal is to provide the most complete lawn care services for our customers so their property can stand out for all of the right reasons. If you’re ready to turn over your lawn care needs to a team of professionals we’ll be able to help you regardless of whether you own a residential property or a very visible commercial property.
Our initial consultation will cover everything in detail so we can move forward with a solid plan.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We will listen to your requirements and make any necessary suggestions.
- We will view your property/grounds and determine the scope of work.
- We will take any measurements to help aid us in our estimate.
- We will provide you with a written estimate for your lawn care.
- Our team will show up on the scheduled day(s) (weather permitting) and maintain your lawn as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained lawn and landscape that will look clean and very well cared for.
In order to provide you with an accurate estimate we’ll need to visit your property and discuss your lawn care vision for your property. The final cost of our lawn care service will be determined by the size of your property, the nature of the services we’re performing for your specific lawn and how frequently they will be required.
If you’d like to get an estimate for regular lawn care services on your property please give us a call 901-494-9088 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll get back to you right away.